Over the past week, OCP MS were thrilled to have participated and exhibited at the 5th international Symposium on innovation and technology in the phosphate industry. A bi-annual meeting of world reference, which gathers actors of the phosphates industry and derivatives from around the globe.
In this 5th edition, Symphos included over 1000 delegates originating from over 39 different countries. This event provided the innovators with the opportunity to showcase their contributions and participate in B2B networking sessions to find grounds for collaboration, all for an increasingly sustainable phosphate industry. The diverse topics discussed in the event revolved around 5 axes:
- Innovative technologies, new processes (intensification, granulation…), and new applied researches developed around phosphate industry
- New processes related to phosphoric acid, fertilizers and new materials
- New Innovative works through basic and applied research & development in the circular economy field: using renewable energy to dry phosphate/fertilizers, discussing impact of environment & climate change on agriculture, managing and valorizing by-products…
- High elements value extract from phosphate sources
- Innovation for Agricultural development in Africa
OCP MS participated in the event, as industrial maintenance in the forefront of any type of industry and especially the Phosphate industry. Innovative maintenance approaches can be the first pillar in improving the overall industry and ensuring sustainability. Therefore, this event truly demonstrates OCP MS’ commitment to innovation and the use of disruptive technologies in the quest for sustainable development. Disruptive technology is primarily shown in OCP MS’ thrive to implement an innovative predictive maintenance approach in Morocco, to move over from traditional maintenance approaches.
OCP MS have a wealth of experience in the maintenance Industry and our experienced team was on hand to answer any questions, and inform delegates of all the innovative services they offered.
OCP MS not only participated with an exhibition across the three days of the event, but members of the team also gave multiple keynote presentations denoting the business unit’s overview and philosophy, its innovation within the maintenance field, along with all their achievements ranging from their bespoke IoT platform: Allens to all digital platforms aimed at accompanying clients through the industry 4.0 transformation